Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Fav pictures from the past year

I'm not sure where a month has gone. I guess we have been busy.
Rob has just wrapped up his old job and starts his new one on Monday. He took 2 weeks off in between but as luck would have it, he blows out his back and then gets sick. So it's not been as relaxing or productive as he would have wanted.
I went to Miami for 3 days for work. It was nice to get out of the cold for a few days even if I didn't get to enjoy the sun and beach.
Last weekend we rented a cottage with friends and had a great time in the snow. Kelly posted pictures on her blog so I'll just link you there.


I've also took advantage of this photo deal at Black's - buy 100 photos and get 100 free. I thought that was a great idea since I have been so bad at getting pictures printed. It was fun to look back over the past 10 months, here are some of my favorite pictures of Lilo.



April 2006 - Lilo at 5 1/2 months - modeling a flower girl dress for a friend.


April 2006 - Lilo at 6 months. We went to a playdate where the host was a photographer and was wanting to build her portfolio.


May 2006 - Lilo giving the evil eye.


June 2006 - Lilo eating a daisy.


June 2006 - Lilo wondering who this big red guy is - at the Raptors draft party at the Air Canada Centre.


July 2006 - Lilo working the faux-hawk.



July 2006 - we rented a cottage for a week with friends.



July 2006 - I think this might be the best picture ever.


Sept 2006 - Lilo trying to climb up Mommy's legs.

Oct 2006 - Daddy and Lilo walking down the streets of Huntsville.

Dec 2006 - yep, that's a Cheerio stuck to her snot.

Jan 2007 - Lilo sporting her cool track suit - Thanks Chris.

There are tons more but I thought this was probably enough for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 7, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

Wow, they're all great pictures...you forget how much she's changed until you look back at the photos. But I've gotta say, the Cheerio stuck to the snot photo is the funniest thing I've seen in ages...

Anonymous March 7, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

GREAT PICS! What a terrific idea, taking a walk down memory lane like that. Those are some very memorable shots that you're very lucky to have. I sometimes feel like I go a little crazy taking too many pics of the boys, but when I go back, sometimes over 6 yrs. ago now, I'm so glad I've got them.
My fav is easily the watermelon pic! Close second is probably the daddy/daughter stroll.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP