Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!






So we've been dumped on with a lot of snow and Lilo is loving it. She has been going out with Dad and helping him shovel, well play while he shovels. And Lilo has been playing in the backyard making foot prints on every inch of it. I love that she likes to play on her own while I can watch from the kitchen with Isla. But I did have both girls out the other week when we didn't have as much snow and they both loved it. Isla was trying to crawl in it - a little chilly :)
So, we're off to Janet and the boys for Christmas. We're trying to get the final shopping done. I have been busy crafting these past few weeks - I've been tad obessesed. You can check out my other blog to see what I have been doing.
Isla is getting cuter everyday. She's just started to crawl for real but still prefers to army crawl since she's faster at it. She has also started to clap - very cute. I've been trying to catch it on video but haven't yet.
Lilo is getting very grown up and getting a little attitude already. She has been playing games on the computer - I know she's only 3 and navigate through websites to find the games she wants. It's neat to see her be able to type her name. It's also neat to see her figure out the games and learn new things, like the alphabet, spelling and matching.


Merry Christmas everyone!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP