Thursday, January 22, 2009

More updates


Isla and Lilo at 9 months

So I'm back to work in a week and Rob's paternity leave starts in a week. Time sure has flown by. I'm going into the office tomorrow to meet someone about what job I'm going back to. I'll let you know the details once I know. So about the girls. Isla just went in for her 9 month check up. She's 20.4 lbs and 28" tall. She's still bigger than Lilo but looks like she might be leveling off :) She's really moving now too. Standing holding on all the time now, and creeping along the couch. She's also walking while holding on to our hands. Lilo and her are having fun playing together - they like to fight over Lilo's yellow chair. Not sure if Isla really wants it or just wants Lilo to play with her over it. Since today was a really nice day we decided to go to the zoo. It was nice to get out since last week I didn't leave the house - it was so cold and we had no where we needed to go. The zoo was fun, but need some extra muscle to push that stroller along the snowy paths. There were some animals outside and we checked out some of the indoor pavillons too.

The last couple of weeks we have kept busy crafting and baking - thanks Chris for the cookbook and baking set, Lilo loves it. And we've had a few dress up/ photo days.

The other week while I was checking out some of the crafty blogs I like - Lilo hopped on my lap to help me. She saw one thing on the site that she liked and asked if we could make. I said we would need to ask Daddy. So I forgot about it and then 2 nights ago she asked if we could make a swing - I said ask Dad. So she went down stairs so we could show him this link. Well how could a daddy say no to such a cute 3 year old when she asked for a fing (swing). So off to home depot we went and an hour later she had her swing.
Oh and Lilo's old baby swing that we had in the backyard at our old place fits also - so Isla isn't left out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP