Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bad news is actually Good news

So, I did get laid off. But I'm not that upset about it. I got a good package (I had been there 8 years) so I don't need to find anything right away. And well I wasn't really looking forward to going back, I didn't like my job when I left on mat. leave and the commute was going to be horrible - at least 1 hour each way. So now I get to spend more time with the girls and hopefully find something closer.
So since I'm still off, I'm going with the girls to Arizona to visit my parents. I'm a little nervous about a 4 1/2 hour flight with the girls by myself. I'm sure we'll survive - I hope.

So other exciting things - Isla has said her first word. She says, mama and dada but now she said cat or ditty-dat. She loves the cats and calls them whenever she sees them. Thankfully she's a little more gentle than Lilo was with cats at this age.


No - we didn't get another cat, it's Fozzie, Janet's cat.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP