Thursday, January 20, 2011

small update


Hi All

I know it's been way too long since I posted anything. A lot has happened since my last post. We've moved to the Beaches and love it. The neighborhood is a lot of fun and close to work and everything. I'm working on my year in review photo album again and will care when it's ready so you can see what we did all last year. But right now I'll just give you the highlights on life now.


Lilo just started gymnastic classes at gymnastic club and she's loving it. It's cute to see her run out there and try all the different equipment.
She's also started an art class. A neighborhood mom started classes at her house and it's cute to see Lilo come home with her still life drawing of pineapple and oranges.


Isla is potty trained - well a few accidents but we're almost a diaper free house.
Isla is getting so grown up, talking tons, counting and running everywhere. We always thought Lilo would be the outgoing one - now we're not so sure.

And for us parents - we just got new bedroom furniture, it looks so nice to have stuff that matches. Rob started 2 more courses this semester which should make for a busy winter.
I'm hoping to post more on this blog as well as my craft blog.

Here's to a fabulous 2011.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP